Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I took on the world

Tonight I battle valiantly in table tennis with a representative from China, Slovenia and Cambodia. I lost each set - badly. However, I improved a lot and held my own. I haven't played in 30 years and I did not realize how much of a sweat I can work up at such a low activity game. I picked up a few helpful techniques. I will not lose as badly again and I'm sure I will win a few sets.

To cool off, I went for a walk around 8:30 p.m. What I really like about the layout of the Sydney streets is that each residential street is short with cul de sacs at the end. As I walker, each of these cul de sacs are connected by pedestrian walkways. No walk ever ends up with a dead end, but the neat thing is that traffic is really cut down so there are low noise levels and few cars to try to avoid when there are few sidewalks. However, I came back and I am still drenched with sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment