Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Monday, October 4, 2010

It is finally Autumn

The cool weather has moved into New England as a very warm September has ended. The nights are crisp and the days are still warm. You can see many people walking around with cardigan and sweatshirts to take the chill off their bones. I'm still mostly in short-sleeved shirts.

The rains have come. We need the rain, especially as the precipitation from last week's Tropical Storm Katrina did not quench the grass's thirst. The surf is pounding violently on the rocks. It becomes a metaphor for God's everlasting quest to get through to our consciousness. It is persistently rhythmic.

To capture the stormy events outside my window, I took a bath where I could just immerse myself through my senses. It set my day right. Now I'm off to work feeling very refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment