Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Holiday Concert

On my way back from my morning excursion, I heard a radio commercial that advertised an upcoming Christmas concert. I was so interested that I safely pulled over to the side of the road and took out a pad and pen. Just as the the radio announcer was to give the website details, a truck on the other side of the road blared his horn so loudly for the length of the details. When he let up, the commercial finished. It was as if this most crucial detail was bleeped out. That bleeped me out.

2 comments:

  1. I love your choice of words!!!!
    Sorry for a laugh at your expense, but I find this highly amusing. You can come here and smack me if you like, ha ha ha ha. I am sorry you missed the details, but grateful for the few minutes of comic relief. I am going to steal that saying, "That bleeped me out"

    ReplyDelete