Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Blue Mountains

I overslept this morning and did not think I would make it to the Blue Mountains this morning with my brothers. I saw that three guys needed a navigator/driver and decided to join them afterall. It was a good day.

Hiked for several miles along the cliff of the mountain and saw some waterfalls. There is a nice set of rock formations called the Three Sisters. They are opposite the Medicine Man. Trekked through the tropical rainforest and then had lunch in Katoomba Cafe in Katoomba. We went to a couple other vistas, but the fog was too omnipresent to see anything. It was like a Stephen King story. We then drove back to Pymble and went out to dinner at Gordon Grill. Since it was late, I had a nice lamb salad so I would not eat too much.

Tomorrow I will join friends at the Chinese New Year Mass at Our Lady of the Way parish. The Year of the Tiger begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment