Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Monday, August 6, 2012

Skype Me, Please!

Don't forget to test out your Skype so we can stay in conversation while I am in Jordan. Some have even expressed continuing spiritual conversation. Skype is easy.

Go to www.skype.com and click on the "Download" button. It will run through an installation routine.

At the end of it, you will be prompted to create a user name and ID. This is easy. It is just like setting up a new email account. You have done it before.

Once the setup is complete, seek my name "predmoresj" and add me to your connections. We are ready to video chat!

Welcome to online video conferencing. John

4 comments:

  1. I've tried adding you to contacts using predmoresj but it says SKYPE name not found.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Search for "John Predmore" Gloucester, MA. See if that does anything.

      Delete
    2. Thanks John Got it. I've sent you a request so hopefully it will work. Blessings

      Delete
    3. Greqat. I'll confirm it today when I get home.

      Delete