Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

A Good Report

I drove myself to my primary care physician's office today for a check-up. I was pleased with the freedom that getting outside provided me. Driving was quite fine.

The doctor's report was very good. Everything is happening at an expected rate and my body is responding well. I will see the surgeon tomorrow and it is expected that he will take out the remaining stay jumpers. This will ease my slight belly discomfort. The pneumonia is gone too. All is good.

As I was driving away from the doctor's office, I began to see myself as someone who is no longer sick, but a person well on the road to recovery.

Just feeling gratitude today.

Just went out for a brief walk at Castle Island. Took it slowly and protected myself from people who do not see others. As soon as I sat in my car to head home, the skies opened up. Good timing.

3 comments: