Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Glorious Weather

A perfect New England summer day with temperatures in the mid-80's and low humidity. With the sun burning brightly, many people flocked to the beach or to some fun venue. As I started my day, the first thing I wanted to do was to get outside for a walk.

However, yesterday I was given a bunch of bright flowers and I knew I needed to organize my room, which was a bit untidy since the hospitalization. So, I decided to launder the bathroom mats, all the bed linens (sheets, two blankets, a comforter, and a cover) including two pillows. I decided it was more important to put memories of the hospital behind me. It took more time than I wanted but it feels so clean. Tomorrow, I will dust and clean the bathroom.

I tidied my desk and then it gave me the opportunity to cover it with watercolor paints. I painted an image of a Greek Isle, Santorini, but it did not come out all that well, but it was still good to paint.

The best part of the day is that I did not nap. That means I will go to bed early, in a very fresh smelling bed, and I will sleep soundly through the night. To aid my fatigue, I went for a walk along the beach at dusk. It was great to get outside again and to put my toes in the sand and the salt water. An evening shower and it is time to retire for the day.

I'm coming back into form. Deo Gratias!

No comments:

Post a Comment